I started designing with research. First of all, I studied what tides are, when and how they arise and how they are described. Then I began to look for sources from which it would be possible to parse information about tides. This helped me figure out what information would be most useful for the user. Since sources provide tide forecasts for a whole month in advance, I have provided a function to view the forecast of tides for “tomorrow” and the next 31 days. Next, I made simple wireframes for convenience and proceeded to develop the design itself. In addition to the main information about tides, I decided to add additional information about the main factors that cause them - sunrises, sunsets and phases of the moon. The whole project took me about 15 working hours. Thanks to the Crowwwn team for this challenge. It was interesting to learn something new. Good luck everyone! Peace ✌️
I started designing with research. First of all, I studied what tides are, when and how they arise and how they are described. Then I began to look for sources from which it would be possible to parse information about tides. This helped me figure out what information would be most useful for the user. Since sources provide tide forecasts for a whole month in advance, I have provided a function to view the forecast of tides for “tomorrow” and the next 31 days. Next, I made simple wireframes for convenience and proceeded to develop the design itself. In addition to the main information about tides, I decided to add additional information about the main factors that cause them - sunrises, sunsets and phases of the moon. The whole project took me about 15 working hours. Thanks to the Crowwwn team for this challenge. It was interesting to learn something new. Good luck everyone! Peace ✌️

Feedback (1)
Hey Dmitriy, You design is easy to use and understand. I also think you have done a pretty good job of making it feel like a beach app with color and styling even though there are no images. I would consider showing images of the beach though since it may help users know they are at the right spot. A small inconsistency I see is the margin on the left and right side of the screen within the pull-up menu. The less side has less white space than the right and seems a bit cramped. Also, I know the bottom left screen is scrolled down a bit but the numbers of the chart above look like a mistake. In the future I would consider scrolling it a bit more to show the other features and reduce confusion. I hope this helps!