Firstly I look into the features requirement. Then I went on Dribbble and Behance to get some inspiration for available designs and try to analyze the features which are lacking on them, then I started wireframing on my iPad by using mock-up application. Lastly, I decided the color palette and did a couple of design iterations on figma.
Firstly I look into the features requirement. Then I went on Dribbble and Behance to get some inspiration for available designs and try to analyze the features which are lacking on them, then I started wireframing on my iPad by using mock-up application. Lastly, I decided the color palette and did a couple of design iterations on figma.

Feedback (0)