1. Clean & simple interface, as parents are already dealing with a lot and it would be more hectic for them if the process is complex.
2. Finding a nanny close by so the commute won't take much time as parents need to go to their jobs on time & waiting for a nanny to arrive on daily basis might be problematic for them.
3. Scheduling meetings with the selected candidates as per their reviews and experience.
1. Creating a theme for a minimal design: Single font, choosing colour as per the colour psychology keeping the purpose of the app.
2. Process: The parents will start by turning on the location service in their phone or entering the location manually followed by setting up a radius for the search. Then, all the Nanny in the selected proximity will appear and the parents can therefore see the whole listing, from there they can go through their profiles, read the reviews & can, later on, shortlist multiple candidates for a meeting, in the final step the parents will. be setting up the date and time for each of the selected candidates as per their convenience.