For this week's challenge, I have designed a simple mobile app that shows the list of vaccination centers near users when slots are available.
1. Users can log in to the app via mobile number or identity number
2. For the first time - Users will go through 3 steps to create an alert, that will help the app to notify them when slots are available
3. Users have to give location access
4. Users have to confirm the personal details which is automatically fetched from the mobile number/identity number
5. Users have to create an alert, where they have to select the center distance, vaccine name, dose.
6. when they created an alert, the app will show results based on the selection
7. Users will get notifications when slots are available.
Benefits of the app
1. Simple UI
2. Simple interactions
3. easy steps to book the slots
4. Automated suggestions
5. Users can select the nearest center
I hope this is a good suggestion